Welcome back to school P1/2D!
I hope everyone has had a fantastic holiday and you are well rested for the coming school term. Fingers crossed for lots of lovely weather this term 🙂
Just a few reminders:
- gym kits should be returned to school
- all children should have a pair of indoor and outdoor shoes at all times
- reading homework will begin this week
- e-journals will continue to be updated during the term
- please comment on e-journal posts- even posts from last term- many thanks for the time you are giving to this
- remember to pop into school to see me if you have any issues or concerns
Homework this term
- The children in P1/2D will be creating their own homework grid- a primary one grid and primary 2 grid. This grid will have homework tasks for literacy/numeracy and topic related tasks. More information will go out in the school home- link letter. We are beginning a 4 week trial of this approach. Please remember that the children are leading their learning and are being given the opportunity to create homework tasks which interest them.
- Phonics sheets will continue to come home too.
Many thanks for your continued support,
Miss Davidson 🙂