What have we learned?
- We learned facts about badger
- We learned that words that sound the same at the end are rhyming words
- We learned about the place value of digits up to hundreds and about the importance of zero
What have we enjoyed?
- Creating the class charter especially the collage of the big badger
- Making an extra page for the Snail and the Whale and using our rhyming skills to help us
- Playing maths games in particular, Beat your Partner.
What have we found challenging?
- Making two lines that rhyme was challenging
- Thinking up of lots of rhyming words against the timer was challenging
- Drawing a picture to match our rhyme was challenging
What would you like to learn next week?
- We’d like to practice counting with the metre stick
- We’d like to start learning about measuring