It has been another very busy week of learning in P6W!
- Contributing to discussions linked to our group and class novels.
- Listening to the thoughts and opinions of others.
- Idenyifying character traits and finding evidence to support our choices.
- Developing reading skills including vocabulary building and summarising.
- Developing our editing skills.
- Identifying how we can improve our writing, including using a variety of openers, ambitious vocabulary and short, punchy sentences.
- Spelling words ending in ‘or’.
- Creating a factfile.
- Exploring the use of fashbacks in a story.
- Using our knowledge of place value to partition addition and multiplication calculations.
- Using brackets to show our thinking.
- Showing our thinking in several steps.
- Developing our recall of addition and multiplication facts.
- Using our knowledge of division to make ‘traditional’ calculations.
- Creating texture using a layering technique.
- Developing our knowledge of the moon.
- Developing our research skills.
- Developing our Thinking Skills.
Health and Wellbeing
- Developing skills needed for basketball.
- Developing resilience.
- Contributing to team tasks.