It has been another very busy week of learning in P6W!
- Listening to the thoughts and ideas contributed by others.
- Developing reading skills.
- Developing our editing skills.
- Summarising a text.
- Identifying how we can improve our writing, including using a variety of openers, ambitious vocabulary and short, punchy sentences.
- Spelling words ending in ‘er’.
- Creating a factfile.
- Exploring the use of flashbacks in a story.
- Using our knowledge of place value to partition addition calculations.
- Using a variety of methods to make addition calculations.
- Selecting the most appropriate method for an addition calculations.
- Showing our thinking in several steps.
- Developing our recall of addition and multiplication facts.
- Developing our drawing skills.
- Developing our knowledge of the moon.
- Developing our Thinking Skills.
- Developing our knowledge of The Christmas Story and Christmas traditions.
- Developing our singing skills.
Health and Wellbeing
- Developing skills needed forball sports.l
- Developing resilience.
- Contributing to team tasks.