Happy New Year!
We are already learning lots of new skills.
- Listening to the thoughts and ideas contributed by others.
- Developing our reading skills.
- Developing our editing skills.
- Summarising a text.
- Identifying key events in a text and discussing the consequences.
- Exploring the use of flashbacks in a story.
- Using and sharing strategies for mental calculations.
- Using our knowledge of odd and even numbers to check calculations.
- Reading 24 hour clock times.
- Converting am and pm times to their equivalent 24 hour clock times.
- Changing 24 hour clock times to 12 hour clock times.
- Ordering and sequencing 24 hour clock times.
Health and Wellbeing
- Developing skills needed for team sports.
- Developing resilience.
- Contributing to team tasks.
- Developing our Class Charter.