Happy New Year! Wishing everyone a happy and healthy 2018.
In P7A this week our learning has involved:
- We have been learning to estimate the value to society of certain jobs and their salaries.
Literacy & Social Studies
- We have been learning how to debate using our Listening and Talking
Skills as part of our Scottish Parliament topic.
- We have also been learning how to take part in Local Party Class Hustings in preparation for the Whole School Election next Friday
- We have been learning how to transfer our Basketball skills into other contexts
Next week we will be:
- learning how to calculate profit and loss in Maths
- learning how to correctly use verbs, nouns and adjectives for maximum impact in our writing
- planning our WWII topic
- planning our own personal project on either WWI or The American Civil War which will be part of a comparative study with WWII
- learning about the composer Karl Jenkins and discussing his work and how it makes us feel
written by Mrs Magill
Have a super weekend!