No reading home this week. We are continuing to read poems during literacy time.
We are identifying verbs in poems. We are continuing to revise all magic ‘e’ sounds.
- We have been ordering the months of the year- which month comes after March? Which month is the sixth month of the year? How many days are in May?
- We are finding the missing number in an addition calculation
3 + = 12 27 + = 36 How many jumps between 27 and 36?
Work on this at home with a parent/carer. Bring in an example to share 🙂
We are beginning a new topic next week. We will keep you updated!
What we have enjoyed this week:
- Changing seats!
- Seeing our friends!
- Painting Claude Monet inspired art
- Beginning our new ‘Secret Student’ strategy.
- Organising our classroom- taking responsibility for areas and wall displays!
- Performing a poem in a group
What we would like to work on next week?
- Identifying different flags
- Create a new role play area in our classroom