It has been another busy week of learning in P6W!
- We have launched Literature Circles and have chosen new novels to help us develop our reading skills.
- Developing our knowledge of poetry writing.
- Developing our use of descriptive phrases.
- Developing our note taking skills.
- Organising our notes.
- Developing our knowledge of Scots Language.
- Using and sharing strategies for mental calculations.
- Making addition, subtraction, multiplication and division calculations using a variety of methods.
- Finding the area of a square or rectangle by counting the squares.
- Using our knowledge of multiplication facts to calculate area.
- Developing our Scottish dancing skills.
- Developing our knowledge of Scottish songs.
- Developing our knowledge of Scottish scientists and inventors.
Health and Wellbeing
- Developing skills needed for team sports.
- Developing resilience.
- Contributing to team tasks.
- Developing our Class Charter.