It has been another busy week of learning in P6W!
We have all been actively involved in preparing our assembly!
- Developing our presentation skills.
- Listening to the thoughts and opinions of others.
- Participating fully in Literature Circle meetings.
- Developing our reading skills.
- Developing our listening skills.
- Developing our knowledge of poetry writing.
- Developing our knowledge of Scots Language.
- Using and sharing strategies for mental calculations.
- Making addition, subtraction, multiplication and division calculations using a variety of methods.
- Finding the area of a square or rectangle by counting the squares.
- Using our knowledge of multiplication facts to calculate area.
- Using the formula A = L x W
- Calculate perimeter using the formula A = 2L + 2W
- Developing our understanding of the properties of shapes to calculate area and perimeter.
- Developing our Scottish dancing skills.
- Developing our knowledge of Scottish songs.
- Developing our knowledge of Scottish scientists and inventors.
- Developing our drama skills including prop making.
Health and Wellbeing
- Developing our gymnastic skills.
- Developing resilience.
- Contributing to cooperative tasks.
- Contributing to a whole class event.