This week Maya, Ashley and Evan worked together to give a reflection of our week in P5F. Here is what they wrote . . .
- Monday- we were learning to say our brothers and sisters in French + we looked after the stalls in the book fair and figured out change from £5.00 and £10.00 notes.
- Wednesday-we were learning how to stay safe on the internet in ICT + we copied the work of Ferguson.
- Thursday-we were learning about the Chinese New Year and how people in china celebrate.
- Friday- Its world book day and we dressed as book characters.
- We enjoyed visiting the nursery kids.
Thank you Maya, Ashley and Evan!
Have a great weekend everyone!