It has been another busy week of learning in P6W!
- Developing our reading skills.
- Developing our listening skills.
- Developing our vocabulary.
- Identifying and using the features of a factfile.
- Developing our comprehension skills.
- Note taking and organising information.
- Using and sharing strategies for mental calculations.
- Making addition, subtraction, multiplication and division calculations using a variety of methods.
- Identifying fractions smaller, greater and equal to 1.
- Changing improper fractions into mixed numbers by working out how many wholes can be made from the parts.
- Changing mixed numbers into improper fractions by changing the whole number into fraction parts and adding the remaining fraction.
- Calculating fractions of an amount.
- Developing our technology skills by designing and creating a 3D model.
- Developing our knowledge of life in Ancient Greece.
- Identifying how the architecture found in Ancient Greece has influenced buildings today.
Health and Wellbeing
- Developing the skills needed for net games.
- Developing resilience.
- Contributing to cooperative tasks.