- Developing our skills when analysing a text.
- Developing comprehension skills when reflecting on our group novel.
- Making links in our Literature Circle Tasks.
- Reflecting on our first Literature Circle.
- Identifying and using the features of a fact file.
- Note taking and organising information.
- Using a range of written strategies to complete calculations in our CLIC tests.
- Discussing strategies for completing calculations mentally.
- Converting improper fractions into mixed numbers.
- Creating sets of equal fractions.
- Practising our singing and performance skills for Buckstone’s 40th Birthday Celebrations.
- Sharing our understanding of Ancient Greece.
- Creating fact files on Ancient Greece.