It has been another busy week of learning in P6W!
- Developing our reading skills.
- Developing our listening skills.
- Developing our vocabulary.
- Identifying and using the features of a factfile.
- Developing our comprehension skills.
- Note taking and organising information.
- Developing our discussion skills.
- Using and sharing strategies for mental calculations.
- Making addition, subtraction, multiplication and division calculations using a variety of methods.
- Identifying fractions smaller, greater and equal to 1.
- Identifying equal fractions in pictures and models.
- Explaining why two simple fractions are equal.
- Using table facts and fractions to decide if fractions are equal.
- Creating equal fractions.
- Developing our technology skills by designing and creating a 3D model.
- Developing our knowledge of life in Ancient Greece.
- Identifying how the architecture found in Ancient Greece has influenced buildings today.
- Developing our detailed drawing skills.
- Becoming more familiar with Greek myths and legends.
- Developing our singing skills.
Health and Wellbeing
- Developing the skills needed for net games.
- Developing resilience.
- Contributing to cooperative tasks.