- Writing in the role of a character
- Evaluating and editing our own work
- Reflecting on our contributions to group discussions and literature circles
- Creating non-fiction texts
- Using a range of written strategies to complete calculations in our CLIC tests.
- Discussing strategies for completing calculations mentally.
- Simplifying fractions
- Comparing fractions
- An excellent performance of ABC by the Jackson Five for the Buckstone Birthday Celebration!
- Creating fact files on Ancient Greece
- Leaning about Greek columns
- Working in cooperative teams to complete the Greek Column Challenge