We have been learning:
- to use the traditional or chunking methods in long division.
- to analyse and interpret data.
- to put ourselves into the characters’ shoes in Goodnight Mister Tom.
- to write a war diary based on eye witness diaries in WWII.
- to understand the classifications of the Nuremburg race laws,
- to analyse and carryout a comparative study on WWII & WWI or the American Civil war,
- about anti-Semitism and the events of the Holocaust.
- about road safety from PC Fowler,
- to share positive affirmation about ourselves,
- that the Basketball team came 3rd,
- to participate in circle games to help Sam get to know us.
- to recognise and pronounce names of food in German,
- to plan a special farewell to our German student.
- to perform ‘Money, money, money’ by ABBA for the 40th celebration,
- what the P7 show is and we are all excited to perform it…
- to develop our drama techniques.
Written by Niko Krokidis