It has been another busy week of learning in P6W!
- Developing our reading skills.
- Developing our listening skills.
- Developing our vocabulary.
- Finding evidence in a text.
- Note taking and organising information.
- Developing our discussion skills.
- Changing the meaning of a word by adding a prefix.
- Using and sharing strategies for mental calculations.
- Making addition, subtraction, multiplication and division calculations using a variety of methods.
- Working systematically.
- Comparing and ordering fractions by comparing the denominator.
- Comparing and ordering fractions which have the same denominator by comparing the numerators.
- Deciding if fractions need to be changed into equivalent fractions to compare them.
- Using our knowledge of factors to choose a helpful common denominator.
- Creating equal fractions with a common denominator.
- Developing our technology skills by designing and creating a 3D model.
- Developing our knowledge of life in Ancient Greece.
- Developing our detailed drawing skills.
- Becoming more familiar with Greek myths and legends.
Health and Wellbeing
- Developing resilience.
- Contributing to cooperative tasks.
- Skills for team games.