Reading will begin next week. Spot ‘ed’ words as your read. Keep a list of these in your reading record.
We have been revising all sounds this week. Please continue working on reading and spelling all tricky words. (Sheets in a previous post and handed out at parent’s evening)
Numeracy & Maths
- We have been planning a party for Queen Elizabeth. We are finding a total for the cost of buying party items.
- We have been making a total with different combinations of coins and calculating change from £1 and £2.
- We have also been working on answering addition and subtraction facts quickly with a daily challenge.
This week we have enjoyed:
- Learning all about Queen Elizabeth
- PE outdoors
- Changing our seats!
- Party planning for our Queen!
Next week we would like:
- To begin a new topic (we will keep you posted)
- Learning all about multiplication
Please see the previous blog post: we need your help!