It has been another busy week of learning in P6W!
- Developing our reading skills.
- Developing our listening skills.
- Developing our vocabulary.
- Finding evidence in a text.
- Note taking and organising information.
- Developing our participation in discussions.
- Using the features of persuasive writing.
- Using and sharing strategies for mental calculations.
- Making addition, subtraction, multiplication and division calculations using a variety of methods.
- Working systematically.
- Identifying and writing tenths as fractions.
- Understanding that a decimal is a different way to represent tenths.
- Identifying the position of tenths on a number line.
- Developing our knowledge of daily life in Ancient Greece.
- Developing our detailed drawing skills.
- Becoming more familiar with Greek myths and legends.
Health and Wellbeing
- Developing resilience.
- Contributing to cooperative tasks.
- Developing skills for track and field.