- Writing a persuasive letter
- Developing our group discussion skills
- Creating non-fiction texts (Greek Fact Files)
- Using mind maps to display information
- Using a range of written strategies to complete calculations in our CLIC tests.
- Discussing strategies for completing calculations mentally.
- Using number lines to identify tenths and hundredths as fractions
- Linking the fractions tenths and hundredths to their decimal counter part
- Creating fact files on Ancient Greece
- Greek Myths/ Goddesses
- Researching and creating our own Greek Pottery
- Working in cooperative teams to complete the Greek Column Challenge