This week Struan, Max E and Johnston helped us to reflect on our week. Here is some of the learning that took place.
Have a lovely weekend and enjoy the sunshine!
- We have been learning the different body parts in Mandarin
- We have been learning about the circulatory system e.g. the red blood cells give you oxygen and nutrients
- We have been learning how to play a melody using a ukulele and read tab
- We learnt how to use calendars to find out what is going on and when it is going on
- We learnt about our eye sight by reading for information and making a poster or power point
- We finished off are skeletons that we drew and labelled
- We enjoyed making our masks of super heroes