It has been another busy week of learning in P6W!
- Developing our reading skills.
- Developing our listening skills.
- Developing our vocabulary.
- Finding evidence in a text.
- Using the ‘change y to i’ spelling rule.
- Developing our participation in discussions.
- Using the features of persuasive writing.
- Using and sharing strategies for mental calculations.
- Making addition, subtraction, multiplication and division calculations using a variety of methods.
- Working systematically.
- Identifying and writing hundredths as fractions.
- Changing any hundredths fraction to a decimal.
- Changing any mixed number with hundredths to a decimal.
- Measuring to hundredths.
- Developing our knowledge of daily life in Ancient Greece.
- Developing our detailed drawing skills.
- Developing our clay modelling techniques.
Health and Wellbeing
- Developing resilience.
- Contributing to cooperative tasks.
- Developing skills for track and field.