It has been another busy week of learning in P6W!
- Developing our reading skills.
- Developing our listening skills.
- Developing our vocabulary.
- Finding evidence in a text.
- Using the spelling rule for words with silent b and d.
- Taking an active role in group discussions.
- Identifying and using the features of instruction writing.
- Using and sharing strategies for mental calculations.
- Making addition, subtraction, multiplication and division calculations using a variety of methods.
- Working systematically.
- Identifying the position of tenths and hundredths on a number line.
- Using our knowledge of equivalent fractions to change a fraction into tenths or hundredths, then display as a decimal.
- Explaining the position and value of digits in decimal fractions.
- Measuring to 2 decimal places.
- Developing our knowledge of democracy in Ancient Greece.
- Developing our detailed drawing skills.
- Developing our clay modelling techniques.
- Using movement, facial expression and voice to enhance our acting.
- Developing our knowledge of how plants benefit society.
- Developing our knowledge of traditional woodland stories.
Health and Wellbeing
- Developing resilience.
- Contributing to cooperative tasks.
- Developing skills for track and field.