You are required to complete an “electronic” version of your profile for Hight School.
Follow the instructions below to support completing the document:
- Use the link to open the P7-Profile-Template Word document P7-Profile-2017-18
- Select option to “OPEN” in Word.
- It may prompt you to “Enable Edit” to allow you to add details.
- Enter your Name and DOB (Date of Birth). (You may need to backtab the DOB).
- SAVE the file to the computer you are working on. File name format:
- cec-p7-profile-buck-YOUR-NAME-2017-18, eg cec-p7-profile-buck-derek-hyde-2017-18
- ie change “template” in the filename to be your first and last name
- Upload your file to OneDrive – you might want to create a folder to keep it safe in.
- You can then edit this file over the coming days/weeks from any computer.
- ALWAYS select the option “Edit Document / Edit in WORD” (do not edit in the Browser, some of the boxes will not look correct).
- When you SAVE the file it will auto save it back to the OneDrive area.
- When complete you can share the document with your class teacher.