All Learning Stories went home on Friday 4th May. Please could these be returned by Monday 14th May. Share the learning inside with your child. Please leave a comment in the parent/carer section.
All children have a non-fiction book home to read. Come to school on Monday ready to share two interesting facts that you have learned.
- We are continuing adding ‘ing’ to verbs- see rules on previous post.
- We are continuing to work on reading and spelling tricky words in class- focusing on blocks 3, 4 and 5.
Numeracy & Maths
- We are continuing to work on multiplication- answering 2x, 10x and 5x table facts.
Other curricular areas:
- We are identifying our organs in our bodies.
- We have been finding out interesting facts about blood.
- We created chalk drawings of skeletons.
- We have been listening to music from ‘Peter and the Wolf’.
Looking into next week:
- We would like to learn about our muscles and bones.
- We are looking forward to Sports Day!
- We are beginning a maths topic on ‘Measure’.