This week (7.5.18) we have been learning:
- Using our knowledge of pattern in Maths to predict chemical formulae at Boroughmuir High School.
- Using our Listening & Talking skills during PC Fowler’s talk on Bullying.
- To keep ourselves safe travelling to and from Boroughmuir on our own.
- P7 Show – honing our acting skills
- Different Art techniques at High School
Looking forward to next week’s learning:
- PE & HWB – Sports Day
- Literacy – Comprehension
- Art – making props for the P7 Show
- Music – Mrs Bailey teaching about the composer Sibelius
- HWB – Resilience
- Maths – Fractions/Decimals/%
written by Mrs Magill
Have a lovely weekend!