This week (18.5.18) we have been learning:
- To convert fractions into decimals and percentages.
- To convert improper fractions to mixed numbers.
- to use our mathematical knowledge and understanding to complete the P7 online maths assessment with Mrs Henry.
- our lines for the P7 show.
- To analyse a piece of text and answer questions to test our comprehension.
- To use our listening and talking skills during Mr Edwards’ talk to expand our knowledge of Renewable Energy.
- To design and write the P7 Show programme.
- To personalise our P7 profiles using an online form.
- What it means to have a growth mindset.
- To develop our sportsmanship during the P6 and P7 Sports day.
- To support and encourage the P2-P5s on their Sports day.
- Demonstrate our athletic skills in the trials for the Interscholastics.
- To bring our characters to life during rehearsals for the P7 Show.
- To design and make props for the P7 Show.
- To understand how music can tell a story, and learning how to analyse sections of Finlandia by Sibelius.
- Basic fencing moves for the P7 Show.
Looking forward to next week’s learning:
- Meggetland Tennis and Rugby festival on Tuesday afternoon.
- Finishing the final edit of our persuasive letters to Daniel Johnson MSP.
- Comparing Scottish and Japanese fairy tales then writing our own using typical conventions.
- Learning how to play Boules with Mrs Magill in French.
- Philosophy with Mr McKeesick.
- Analysing a poem that deals with different aspects of mental health in relation to Building Resilience .
- P7 Show practice.
- Enhanced transition.
- Learning how to solve algebraic equations in Mathematics.
written by OK!
Have a lovely weekend!