It has been another busy week of learning in P6W!
- Developing our reading skills.
- Developing our listening skills.
- Developing our vocabulary.
- Finding evidence in a text.
- Taking an active role in group discussions.
- Creating a storyboard.
- Identifying and using the features of a newspaper report.
- Using and sharing strategies for mental calculations.
- Working systematically.
- Using a variety of methods to make calculations.
- Multiplying decimals by 10, 100 and 1000.
- Dividing decimals by 10. 100 and 1000.
- Developing our research skills.
- Creating a factfile.
- Developing our mapping skills.
- Developing our knowledge of Europe.
- Developing our knowledge of the Jewish Festival of Passover.
- Developing our knowledge of painting techniques used by Van Gogh.
- Applying these techniques to our own art work.
Health and Wellbeing
- Developing resilience.
- Contributing to cooperative tasks.
- Developing skills for track and field.
- Participating in team sports.
- Developing our knowledge of our changing bodies.