- We enjoyed doing reflective reading grids this week.
- We found it tricky to join the letter f in handwriting.
- We wrote stories about the journey of a banana and tried to describe emotions.
- In spelling we were learning that the short vowel o sound immediately before l is made by using a e.g. Salt not solt. Some examples are wall, calling, scalded.
- We have been learning to read digital clocks (o’clock half past quarter to and quarter past).
- We started Beat That’s to work on our speed of recalling number bonds.
- We learned about tenths.
- We enjoyed looked at food packaging and analysing the suagar content.
- We found it interesting to find out what is really in our food!
- We learned how to do a good overarm throw in PE and enjoyed the clear the garden game.
- We want to work on this more.
- We learned about personal hygiene and thought this was important.
- We had a circle time about challenging our mindset.
- We learned about Ramadan.