It has been another busy week of learning in P6W!
- Developing our reading skills.
- Developing our listening skills.
- Developing our vocabulary.
- Finding evidence in a text.
- Taking an active role in group discussions.
- Developing our understanding of a text.
- Developing our research skills.
- Developing our note taking.
- Creating a successful presentation.
- Delivering a successful presentation.
- Using and sharing strategies for mental calculations.
- Making addition, subtraction, multiplication and division calculations using a variety of methods.
- Exploring different methods of handling data.
- Interpreting line graphs.
- Drawing line graphs.
- Creating a PowerPoint presentation
- Developing our knowledge of Europe.
- Developing our knowledge of the art created by Van Gogh.
- Developing our knowledge of mapping as part of a GeoWalk.
Health and Wellbeing
- Developing resilience.
- Developing a growth mindset.
- Developing our bike riding skills.
- Contributing to cooperative tasks.
- Developing our tennis skills.