Our Learning this week:
We have been learning:
- To join letters as we write.
- How to stay safe in the sun.
- How our lungs work.
- To revise all sounds and tricky words covered this year.
- To add and subtract when answering number puzzles.
Highlights from this week:
- Meeting our new teacher!
- Having a parent visit to teach us all about our lungs.
- Miss Dickson visited us to say hello!
- PE outside.
Next week we would like to:
- Fill up our marble jar!
- Sing summer songs.
- Create a board game with a partner- addition, subtraction, multiplication or division game.
Have a lovely weekend everyone!