We have had a super fun week in P2M!
This week we read a story called “Who’s Our New Teacher”. We enjoyed reading it and loved the pictures. We predicted who their next teacher would be and some of us even got it right – it was a dragon! We also thought about describing words – ways to describe the teacher. Some of them were creepy, scary, snappy, hairy and silly.
We practised the letter c in handwriting as we have started doing cursive! We found it tricky at first but most of us remembered to start on the line.
In Numeracy we have been thinking about numbers before and after. We thought this was quite tricky. We have also been trying to recognise numbers. Some of us need to practise writing our numbers the right way round.
What we have enjoyed this week:
- reading “Who’s Our New Teacher”
- making birthdays cards (so we can celebrate everybody’s birthday in class)
- predicting the new teacher in Literacy
- BEAR time – Be Excited About Reading (we read every day after lunch)
- making lemurs for our class display