It has been a busy week of learning in Primary 4W!
- Developing our reading skills using fiction and non-fiction texts.
- Developing our writing skills by using adjectives.
- Using a thesaurus to up-level our describing words.
- Developing our poetry writing skills.
- Ordering instructions.
- Developing our listening skills and talking skills.
- Developing our addition skills, knowledge of jigsaw numbers and doubles.
- Developing our knowledge of place value.
- Counting in tens and hundreds.
- Talking about which digits mean hundreds, tens and units in 3-digit numbers.
- Explaining the value of each digit.
- Using a variety of painting techniques.
- Develoing our drawing skills.
- Listening to different styles of music.
- Developing our classroom organisation.