Here’s what we have been learning this week.
- Using our novel Storm we thought about what the characters were thinking and feeling, then looked at how an author uses the setting to create a mood or feeling.
- We learned how to write a and b in cursive script.
- We worked on our reading comprehension skills.
- We worked on our beat thats (see links below).
- We practised our times tables.
- We learned about block graphs and bar charts and used information about our birthdays to do this.
- We continued our place value work and were ordering numbers.
- We made our class agreement under the headings: READY, RESPECTFUL, SAFE. We thought about what this means in our own learning environment and made a display.
- In PE, we played Snakes and Ladders to work on our fitness and cooperation skills.
- In Music, we revised what the beat is and keeping a steady beat.
- We learnt the days of the week and began to look at months of the year, in French.