It has been another busy week of learning in Primary 4W!
- Developing our reading skills using fiction and non-fiction texts.
- Developing our writing skills by using adjectives to describe feelings.
- Using a thesaurus to up-level our describing words.
- Finding evidence in a text.
- Developing undrerstanding of a text using true and false statements.
- Developing our listening skills and talking skills.
- Developing our addition skills, knowledge of jigsaw numbers, and doubles.
- Discussing the strategies we use for addition calculations.
- Developing our knowledge of place value.
- Counting in tens and hundreds.
- Adding and subtracting in tens and hundreds.
- Explaining the value of each digit in 3-digit numbers.
- Placing a number on the correct place in a number line.
- Writing 3-digit numbers in words and digits.
- Identifying numbers just before and just after a given 3-digit number.
- Creating a graph to show information.
- Using a variety of painting techniques.
- Developing our line drawing and shading skills.
- Creating our own music.
- Developing our classroom organisation.
- Developing our P4W Class Agreement.