We hope that everyone had a lovely Monday holiday!
Please make sure that you are working on all sounds at home each day.
Sounds this week: ‘o’, ‘g’ and ‘f’
Here is the sound link again
We have been describing bears in writing this week. Can you share a word you used to describe a bear with a parent? Choose a bear at home and describe it to a parent.
Maths & Numeracy
This week we have been working on:
- Naming 2D shapes in our classroom and outside
- Describing the properties: how many sides and corners?
- Counting backwards and forwards from a given number
- Counting quantities
- Ordering numbers from smallest to largest
Please complete activities 8 and 9 on the home learning wall (orange sheet).
Other Curricular Areas
- We have been travelling in different ways in PE this week.
- We have been learning what bears eat and talking about food chains.
- We have been continuing to work on letter formation.
Learning Through Play
- Threading to make a pattern
- Sharing and equipment and space in the construction area
- Finger patterns using paint
- Using craft materials to create a collage