It has been another very busy week of learning in Primary 4W!
- Developing our reading skills using fiction and non-fiction texts.
- Using a thesaurus to up-level our describing words.
- Finding clues in a text.
- Organising evidence from a text.
- Developing our writing skills by using adjectives.
- Up-levelling a text to engage the reader.
- Developing our listening and talking skills.
- Developing our cursive writing skills.
- Developing our accuracy and speed for addition calculations.
- Discussing the strategies we use for addition calculations including near doubles, near jigsaw, knowledge of 10 + calculations and fact families.
- Developing our knowledge of place value.
- Developing our knowledge of times tables.
- Placing a number on the correct place in a number line.
- Understanding and continuing number sequences.
- Solving number puzzles.
- Comparing and ordering 3 and 4-digit numbers.
- Answering questions about bar graphs.
- Creating a bar graph.
- Developing our cooperative skills.
- Developing our thinking skills.
- Developing the skills needed for team sports.
- Developing our knowledge of Living Things.