- Percentages and word problems figuring out orders in a pizzeria.
- Comparing decimals and fractions in our jotters.
- We played a Dick and Dom game with comparing fractions and decimals.
- We made prove it poster which explains that we know how to round to decimal places.
- We had our literature circles discussing what we had read this week.
- We had a spelling dictation practising ou and ow.
- We wrote a character reference describing why our shoulder partner should the job of Assistant Head Teacher.
- We read more of our class novel Coraline.
Other Curricular Area’s
- We had an assembly based on the moon.
- We worked on our Scottish Parliament timelines.
- We thought about healthy eating and compared our diets to the NHS Eatwell Guide.
- This weeks in skills club we practised yoga.