This week we have been revising our learning from this term.
We have covered lots of sounds this term. Please continue to work on recognising the sounds on flashcards.
Can you spell the tricky words using pasta at home? ‘the’ ‘to’ ‘I’ ‘me’ ‘is’.
We have been continuing to:
- find how many altogether
- counting forwards and backwards
- recognising numbers within the range 0-20 (extension to 30)
- recognising dot patterns to 6
- showing a number using bunny ears
- reading a pictogram/block graph
Other Curricular Areas
- We have been preparing a ‘Teddy Bear Party’ this week
- Continuing balancing in PE
Learning Through Play
- printing and mixing colours
- using collage to create animal images
- sharing equipment with peers
- creating sounds using water (rhythm)
Home Learning for next week
HAVE FUN IN THE HOLIDAYS!