Here is a summary of our learning in P4G this week:
- We used our senses to write a paragraph about our playground.
- We completed our cursive alphabet so we are now ready to start all of our joins.
- We worked on our comprehension skills.
- In Spelling we added ed endings to words where we need to double the consonant, for example: drop becomes dropped. See link below.
- In Reading we looked at characterisation.
Numeracy and Maths:
- We gathered information using a questionnaire that we made up and made them into a bar chart or a pictogram.
- In Place Value we looked at rounding up and down to the nearest 10.
- We continued to work on our jigsaw numbers to 10, 20 and 100.
- We are still trying to get faster and more accurate at our beat thats.
- In ICT we worked on making Powerpoints about Living Things- Vertebrates.
- Mrs Richie came to give the class a talk about living things including how living things began, habitats, evolution and extinction.
- In PE we worked on our defending skills and on fitness.
Have a great HOLIDAY and we will see you on Tuesday 23rd October!
(Apologies for the upside down pictures!)