In literacy we have been doing
- we created a parliament glossary
- we worked on our prospectus for our dream school
- we wrote a review of our pizza making trip to Boroughmuir High School
- we read chapter 5 and 6 of Coraline and it’s getting exciting and spooky!
In numeracy we have been learning how to do long multiplications
Other curricular areas
- in PE we have been doing cardio fitness
- in art we have been doing repeat patterns taking inspiration from the Scottish parliament building
- in music we have been doing sound effects on garage band
We hope everyone has a fantastic October holiday!