It has been another busy week of learning in Primary 4W!
- Developing our reading skills using fiction and non-fiction texts.
- Finding clues in a text.
- Using Bloom’s question starters to develop our understanding of a text.
- Developing our comprehension skills.
- Predicting events, using evidence from a text.
- Developing our listening and talking skills.
- Developing our cursive writing skills.
- Developing our spelling of everyday words.
- Developing our accuracy and speed for addition and multiplication calculations.
- Discussing the strategies we use for addition calculations including near doubles, near jigsaw, knowledge of 10 + calculations and fact families.
- Doubling 2 and 3 digit numbers.
- Rounding numbers to the nearest 10.
- Rounding numbers to the nearest 100.
- Developing our cooperative skills.
- Developing our thinking skills.
- Developing the skills needed for team sports.
- Developing our knowledge of Living Things.
- Developing our ICT skills- creating a Powerpoint Presentation.
- Creating a display for our classroom entrance.