We had a busy week in P7R! We will start off with mix-up Monday!
- We did German in our class
- Moved on to French in P7M
- And finished with RME in P7F
- We created poems about peace and how we want the world to be, for Remembrance Day.
- We also had the book fair and did Literature Circles.
Thank you to the book fair assistants! You were great!
- We measured things around the school to find out the area.
Across the curriculum
- We did cellidh dancing
- Did poppy art
- We went to Liberton High School bringing back two trophies and winning best dress contest!
- We did show and tell
Have a nice weekend!