- In reading we continued to work on Bloom’s skills.
- In spelling our pattern was ir and ur- please see the list below.
- We did some missing word comprehension.
- We described a beach setting using fantastic vocabulary.
- In punctuation work we looked at question marks, exclamations and full stops.
Numeracy and Maths
- We worked on our beat thats.
- We practised our data handling skills by drawing a variety of graphs.
- We did a place value tic tac toe activity to revise all of our learning.
- We looked at adding and taking away in our heads using useful numbers such as ten and how that would help us to add and subtract eleven and nine. We also added and took away lots of tens e.g. 50, 90
- In PE we worked on fitness station and attacking skills.
- We worked together to try to come up with our new History Topic- will it be Vikings or Romans? Find out next week!
- In Art we worked on shading.
This week we say goodbye to a member of our class. We will miss you!