What we have we learnt in Primary Four this week.
- In Spelling, our pattern was soft g, please see the link below for words:
- Week 11 Spelling soft g rule
- We wrote about the frosty day outside using descriptive vocabulary.
- In Reading we made summaries of our reading books by drawing a comic strip.
- Thank you for all your support with reading at home- almost everyone had their reading records signed this week .
Maths and Numeracy:
- We have continued to work on our beat thats.
- We learnt about time using 5 minute intervals- please practise at home as much as possible!
- To continued our learning on addition by choosing our favourite strategy from partitioning, number lines and 100 sqaures to solve some addition problems.
- We designed our table name signs.
- We made a being kind and helpful Advent calendar that we are choosing something from each day in December.
- In PE we continued to improve our badminton skills.
- We designed folders for our work on Vikings. We also used the laptops to research gods and godesses.
- We have worked on our learning stories which are coming home today. Please have a look through them and make a comment and sign. They should be returned to school by 14th December.