We would like to thank you for coming to see our Nativity today and yesterday. The children have worked so hard preparing it for you all. A big WELL DONE to everyone!
We are certainly in the Christmas spirit now!
We had the opportunity to see the Nursery Nativity today. It was fantastic!
This week we have been learning to:
- answer questions about the text I am reading
- revising all initial sounds
- planning our Christmas party by writing a list and creating invitations
- recognise the features of an invitation: date, time, place
- wrap 3D shapes in our Christmas workshop (P1S)
- design and create Christmas decorations (P1F)
- counting forwards and backwards in 2s
- creating symmetrical images by using materials (pasta, cubes, shells)
Next week we have our Christmas Party on Tuesday afternoon. We are all very excited!
This will be our last blog post before the Christmas holidays.
We would like to wish everyone a MERRY CHRISTMAS and A HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Thank you so much for your continued support this year and we look forward to seeing everyone in January 2019.
Miss Davidson, Miss McGhee and Miss Levey 🙂