- We wrote invitations to our Christmas Carol Singing.
- We have been reading pieces of information about The Body as we round off our topic.
- We wrote a Christmas story.
- We have been consolidating our addition and subtraction work by completing fun puzzles were we have to work out the answers to sums.
- We have been playing mental maths games.
Our Body Topic
- We had a visit from Mrs Scott who is a microbiologist. She answered our questions about germs and how they are spread. We were reminded to cover our coughs and sneezes and to wash our hands regularly with soap and warm water. We enjoyed looking at the pictures she showed us of different kinds of germs!
- We have been very busy rehearsing for our Carol Singing all week. We hope you enjoyed this if you were able to come along on Thursday or this morning.
- We enjoyed watching the P1 and Nursery nativities.
- We made Christmas cards.
We have now collected in the reading books and folders for this term. There are just one or two still to return so please send in the purple folder if it is still at home.
Thank you very much for returning the blue Learning Stories. There are still one or two to come back so please return on Monday if you can.