We have had a very productive week. It has been a great start to the term learning new skills and reflecting and building on skills.
We have enjoyed
- discovering facts about castles
- recapping on adding and subtraction with 2/3/4/5 digits
- looking at apostrophes with plural nouns
- reminding ourselves of the difference between area and perimeter and that it is important to record them correctly
- looking at fake news and writing a story about April Fool pranks
- improving our running skills
- We also explored the work of Romero Britto
Today’s post is a selection of our reflections…….
To help with tables …
We are sorry but we incorrectly wrote Joyeux Paques (Happy Easter ) in the last post . It should have been Joyeuses Pâques as Pâques is feminine and plural.
Have a good weekend!