Our learning this week in P4G:
- We continued to read The Legend of Spud Murphy and looked for funny events that had happened in the chapter.
- In Reading we were given Reading Challenge sheets to take home and were given the challenge of trying to read for at least 10 minutes a day. In class, we recorded information about characters from our reading books.
- Our Spelling pattern was dge endings for example, fudge. We made funny sentences using these words. Please see the link below for a list of the words.
- In time we looked at digital and analogue clocks and were working on 5 minute intervals.
- We played maths bingo.
- We have been looking at subtraction strategies and learning our subtraction facts. Please see the link below for some of the facts that we need to know.
Here is a link to a game to help with addition, takeaway, times tables and division facts.
- We completed our Scottish Steven Brown artwork.
- In French we worked on our conversation skills and recorded conversations using Sock Puppet on the IPADs.
- In PE, we worked on our gymnastic skills and our throwing and catching skills.
- We have continued to act out and present our Little Red Riding drama.
- In Topic, we have continued to research and present Viking information on a variety of subjects. We have worked as a team to do this.
- We have found out a bit of information about Robert Burns and listened to some of his poems.
This week we set our new learning story targets, please have a look at these and return learning stories to school by Tuesday.