- We have been learning how to use our research notes to write evacuee letters, putting ourselves in the shoes of an evacuee during WWII.
- We used skimming and scanning skills to answer questions about Alan Turing and breaking the Enigma code.
- we have been learning to show our working out in the Distance, Speed and Time assessment.
- We learned how to use Morse Code to send secret messages.
- We used our multiplication and division skills to problem solve fraction questions.
Health & Wellbeing:
- We discussed how to fit more physical activity into our day, even small amounts.
- We decided to support our Buddies in P2M to teach them playground games which will help them play co-operatively.
- We planned the design and construction of our Anderson Shelter based on real life jobs such as
- Exterior/Interior Designers
- Resource Managers
- Risk Assessors
- Construction Team
We are so proud of our Primary 7 representatives at the Rotary Quiz on coming 2nd place, just being pipped at the post by 2 points.
Next week, we are looking forward to teaching P2M playground games and buddy reading with our Buddies on World Book Day on Thursday.
Have a wonderful weekend!