Thank you to those who have already brought in some items for our hamper.
For the Christmas Fair this year each stage has been asked to collect items to make up a themed hamper. P7 have been given the theme of “The Great Buckstone Bake-Off”. Pupils have been asked if they can bring in things based around this theme to help fill our hamper.
Some suggestions from the pupils are things such as
- Cakes (please let your teacher know if you are planing on baking so we don’t have too many, these should be brought in on Friday)
- Cake mixes (either a store-bought mix or a home-made version)
- A family recipe printed out and decorated
- A recipe book
- Cake tin, baking tray or pie tin
- Wooden spoons or mixing implements
- Biscuit cutters
- Ingredients such as flour or sugar
- Mixing bowl
- Piping bag/nozzles
- Anything else you can think of that is baking-related!